Foot Levelers Custom Made Orthotics
Foot Levelers orthotics are called something different because they are something different. The Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers are shoe inserts that support all three arches in your feet thereby creating a stable foundation upon which to build proper body posture. We have a saying that our Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers are “Made for the feet, but designed for the body.”
Custom-made Foot Levelers orthotics are individualized to stabilize your spine and pelvis by correcting imbalances in your feet— the foundation of your skeletal system. These imbalances may occur even if you’re not experiencing foot pain. Though they may go unnoticed, these imbalances contribute to postural misalignments, pain in areas throughout your body and fatigue.
Foot Levelers are custom designed stabilizers using an impression or imaging process. First, you step onto a digital foot scan which captures an exact impression of your feet while you are standing, with your full weight on your feet and then the scan is sent to the Foot Leveler's laboratory where the stabilizers are created to correct any imbalances found in the three arches of your feet. Your new Foot Levelers will be sent to our office and we will show you how to wear and care for them.
Unique Just like you
Foot Levelers’ expert technicians analyze every individual foot impression or digital foot scan that they receive. Using 16 precise measurements, we create a custom-made Stabilizer that restores balance to the three arches of your feet.
- Sixteen measurements ensure that your Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers is a custom fit.
- A variety of styles are available for all activity levels. Full-length and Dress length stabilizers fit a wide variety of shoe styles.
- Only Foot Levelers' stabilizers provide support to all three arches of the foot.
- Foot Levelers’ custom made stabilizers help promote a healthy, natural, skeletal alignment for total body health.
- Your lifestyle, age, weight, activity level, and condition are all considered when we create your custom-made stabilizers.